Welcome to my blog. I am an independant photographer specializing in safari / exotic animals. I sell prints and stock images. Here you can read about my travels, see my photos as they come, and get a glimpse into my life as a photographer and world traveler.






____________________________________________

Thursday 23 February 2012

African Adventure part 2

Two adult male lions, Kenya
Hello all! I've been busy busy busy these last few weeks in Kenya. Here's another shot from the animal reserve, two adult male lions together in the same domicile. A very rare occurrence for those who are unfamiliar with lion hierarchy! I am quite enjoying my stay here at the reserve, it's not often I am able to take calls or go online, but it's refreshing. The people here are so accommodating, and the animals so fascinating, I often forget about the rest of the world.

-Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment