Welcome to my blog. I am an independant photographer specializing in safari / exotic animals. I sell prints and stock images. Here you can read about my travels, see my photos as they come, and get a glimpse into my life as a photographer and world traveler.






____________________________________________

Thursday 23 February 2012

Even in Vegas

Barney the white tiger in Las Vegas Nevada 2011

Never in a million years did I think I would be traveling to Las Vegas.
As I am a creature of solitude, peace, and nature, my newly engaged friends had a hard time convincing me to fly to Nevada to come to their destination wedding. Reluctantly I agreed, and packed my bags anxiously, not knowing what to expect from the trip. 
The wedding was beautiful, the trip was fun, AND I still got to see a tiger. Barney, one of Las Vegas' famous white tigers, sat pretty in his surprisingly large domicile as I snapped a photo of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment